SOMETHING NEW IS COMING TO FRESNO, CALIFORNIA
The Center's owner, Omninet Capital, will transform and beautify the center into something entirely unique, engaging and entertaining for the Fresno community. A new mixed-use shopping destination will offer plenty of retail, dining, office and entertainment options. Manchester's central location provides great access to the entire Central Valley. The New Manchester will certainly become a destination for all of Fresno, the 5th largest city in California and the focal point of the entire Central Valley.
Manchester is perfectly positioned to offer retailers excellent access, strong demographics and traffic generators.
• Immediate access to the 41 Freeway, State Highway 99, 169 and 180 connect Manchester to all parts of central California.
• New Pylon Sign with freeway visibility to approximately 250,000 cars per day.
Anchored by Sears, the center will offer 1,023,871 square feet of GLA in retail, dining and entertainment options. With plentiful outdoor gathering space, Manchester is sure to become a destination for all of Fresno.
• New Mall Entrances
• New Marketplace will be an artisan food community bringing together Fresno's best chefs, food trucks and restaurants under one roof
• New Exterior Shopping Area
• New Event Plaza and outdoor gathering space for entertainment
• New Retail Pad on Blackstone